Quantcast

Zzzzzzzzz

12

Zzzzzzzzz

Maia

Not the busiest board now, is it...?
Jon

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Jon
No it's not busy enough. I'm beginning to believe that most of da WOMEN registered here are mostly just READERS. It seems that maybe their just too shy to share or ADMIT TO their DARK feelings or fantasies. That's a shame. We need MORE WOMEN to TALK here!!! C'mon women, don't be shy, don't hide, come on out `
n' play!!! After all WOMEN,...dis place is for YOU!!!

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Maia
Yeah, it seems that men are mostly active, one guy in particular (whose name I shall not mention). I can understand why it's not so busy right now, as it's beeing Christmas and all, but it's pretty slow in general.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Donald
hahah  but you like it.  My thoughts are there are a few people here under several diffrent names because ytou see some woman disappear and then some new ones. I think there are one or two guys playing on a few naMES HERE. tHEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TOTALLY HIDE IT AND I WISH THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE IF THATS WHAT THWEY WANT TO DO. i WONDER HOW MANY REAL WOMEN THERE REALLY ARE ON HERE.

i  also wish Maia would write some betrayal and execution stories  She could even use me as the poor sap hubby that gets hauled unknowlingly to the gallows while she stands and watches with her new b/f

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Maia
Donald wrote
i  also wish Maia would write some betrayal and execution stories  She could even use me as the poor sap hubby that gets hauled unknowlingly to the gallows while she stands and watches with her new b/f
Working on it.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

krazyhorse
Maia, if you're talking about me I must say that I only pick on Audrey because she's fun to argue with. I'm not on here put anyone down
major A. hole
Jon

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Jon
I think she's talking about Donald.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

krazyhorse
Whatever, if I'm going overboard with it just let me know
major A. hole

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Donald
Cool I look forward to it. Anyway everyone have a peaceful and safe Christmas.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Maia
You too, Donald. :)

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Sandy duffer
Really delighted to have found this blog, fantastic stories.
Jon

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Jon
Welcome Miss Sandy!! Come on in, sit down and relax. Stay awhile!!

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Maia
Welcome, Sandy! :)

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Maia
Come on, damnit. Show some activity that's not more fucking bickering!

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Donald
agreed maia. maybe your betrayal story about me will liven things up!

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

WickedBitch
"Not the busiest board now, is it...?"

This board was killed by that creepy faggot Donald and his endless alt accounts scaring away people from the board.

Such a promising start to this board and it isn't ever going to recover. Lowlife fucks like Donald are like a piece of shit stuck to the shoe that will never be clean again. The revolting fuckstain Donald isn't every going to go away.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

sandyduffer
Totally agree with wickedbitch.
Sexual sadism for the ultimate mind fuck

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Donald
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

sandyduffer

This is a pic of Donald's wife before his funeral after his untimely death, she couldn't contain her excitement in the church before the coffin arrived.lol
Sexual sadism for the ultimate mind fuck

Re: Zzzzzzzzz

Corrado
Whahahaha

Op 21 jan. 2014 om 06:17 heeft "sandyduffer [via Giggling Girls and Bloody Violence]" <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

This is a pic of Donald's wife before his funeral after his untimely death, she couldn't contain her excitement in the church before the coffin arrived.lol
Sexual sadism for the ultimate mind fuck

http://giggling-girls-and-bloody-violence.17246.x6.nabble.com/Zzzzzzzzz-tp5004049p5004458.html
To start a new topic under Giggling Girls and Bloody Violence, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Giggling Girls and Bloody Violence, click here.
NAML
12