Quantcast

Car crush fetish?

1234 ... 7

Car crush fetish?

CandaceApples
Administrator
Hello, I am starting to get some hits from car crush fetish enthusiasts, men and women who are turned on by the idea of women running over men in cars. Some of the images and stories I've seen of happy, giggling women running over screaming men do seem like they would fit the blog. What do you guys think of it? Would you like to see some car crushing? I think it would generate a lot more traffic and possibly more women for the guys here to chat with.

Re: Car crush fetish?

krazyhorse
I do like that idea. I really don't think it's any worse or annoying than all of the anti Donald posts. If it brings more people to the blog, what the hell why not¿
major A. hole

Re: Car crush fetish?

Donald
well for once i agree with krazy horuse and all his other aliases and imaginary friends. it sounds good Candy. more women would be great besides just about all the other people on here are krazyhorsesass ID's Would be great to have more than the three of us. I know krazyhorse has a clit Candau but it is just not the same as the real females on here.

Re: Car crush fetish?

Bull
OTT to my taste.

Re: Car crush fetish?

krazyhorse
I think I've been a little misunderstood. I came from a traveling circus so I'm almost never an angry or a hostile person. If you knew me in real life you'd find me very friendly and laid back. This Donald fellow, I really don't know much of anything about him therefore I don't have anything against him. I started picking on him after I read some of "steels" threads. I found the whole thing humorous especially Donald's reaction to them. I couldn't resist antagonizing Donald to get more of his firey reactions out of him. I really do apologize if I took it to far. Now as far people thinking I have aliases, I don't. I seemed very familiar with this site when I first appeared because I've been researching it before I joined. I also wanna point out that I've always known that I've had this fetish built into me ever since I was a child so it really didn't take me long to figure out what this site is all about. whenever I say something that seems hostile or homosexual, I mean it with a light hearted sense of humor. So chill out dude and don't take me so seriously
major A. hole

Re: Car crush fetish?

CagedBoxa
Great pun Candy!... Let's hope the increased traffic doesn't result in too many fatalities  ;-)....

Re: Car crush fetish?

Donald
Horsey, I never took you seriouly in the first place. I think you are reading me wrong. I have enjoyed the banter. I thought you would figure that out by some of my postings and replies. But alas, no............because you are thick as a brick lol hahahahaha I believe you are a nice guy but you have the intelligence of an acorn (which would make sense because that probably would match the size of your balls hahahahah. Seriously? I found some of the stuff you wrote pretty creative and humorous.

Re: Car crush fetish?

krazyhorse
Donald, I give you a rare invention for the two of us to be fudge packing buddies together. Oh but no you didn't want that, you just had to insult the size of my testicles and my intelligence. Let's get something straight here just because smoking hot babes are obsessed with putting my testicles in their cheek like a squirrel, doesn't mean that they're the size of an acorn.
major A. hole

Re: Car crush fetish?

crushme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_SeiFJ_biSc love sexy sadistic women giggling and laughing taking pictures
Sam

Re: Car crush fetish?

Sam
It is a powerful thing to run over another human being with a car. I have often been tempted, lol
Jon

Re: Car crush fetish?

Jon
There is this really hot car crush/torture scene in da movie, (Faster pussycay, kill kill). Tura Satana tortures the hell out of a muscular guy in this movie with her hot rod car!!
Jon

Re: Car crush fetish?

Jon
Da movie is called, (faster pussycat, kill, kill). Sorry for da miss spell.

Re: Car crush fetish?

Julie
I sometimes fantasize about this as well, I must admit. Crushing men with my friends...

Re: Car crush fetish?

Donald
BUT WHY jULIE? why does that turn you on? yhe guts would come out their mouths and they would piss and shit themselves why would that be a turn on? its disgusting

Re: Car crush fetish?

crush me
Id love to be run over, I have this fetish to. The thought of a women slowly crushing me under her wheels is a massive turn on. Id want to lick her wheels first and have her trample me in shoes or trainers.. I would lay and and let her park her car on me.. hmmm nice

Re: Car crush fetish?

crush me
Id love to be run over, I have this fetish to. The thought of a women slowly crushing me under her wheels is a massive turn on. Id want to lick her wheels first and have her trample me in shoes or trainers.. I would lay and and let her park her car on me.. hmmm nice

Re: Car crush fetish?

flat man
the idea excites me . go under your wheels any day
Jon

Re: Car crush fetish?

Jon
I wanna be UNDER women's HEELS!!! High Heels, that is!!

Re: Car crush fetish?

Audreyb9999
I really had to  consider this  and it really isn't  my thing. There have been  a few  guys  I would  have considered  running over with my  car  at least in  fantasy,  but only  out of  anger (no  I  wouldn't in  reality).
But in thinking about it, if  my  car is  on  his chest,  my  weight while sitting in the car wouldn't make  very  much  difference. I  might as well  be sitting on  the  curb watching  it  for all  the difference my  added weight would  make.

Crushing  someone  to  punish and  torture  him is  fun  and  I  have enjoyed  it when  it was  real  and  when it  was  just  playing. A  few times  I thought about  being a plus  size  woman who  could  really  squish  a  guy.  But  I think  I  could only enjoy it  if it  were my  weight  making  a  difference in  the squishing.
Jon

Re: Car crush fetish?

Jon
Oh Audrey,...you and Sue M are so awesome!! I think I'm in love with you both!!
1234 ... 7